TREO (Technology, Research, Education, and Opinion) Talks provide speakers and the audience to present research ideas, education innovations, exciting tools & data, or opinions related to any area of information systems, the information systems research community, or information technology.
The goal of TREO Talks is to provide a forum for “academics unfiltered”.
TREO Talk submissions will be one (1) page abstracts that will be editorially reviewed to ensure that they are related to IS and appropriate in nature. A template for TREO Talk submissions is available on the ICIS 2020 website. Accepted TREO Talks abstracts will be presented at a TREO Talk session. TREO Talks (including any material that the presenter would like to share) will be published in the AIS e-Library TREO Talks section. This will allow engagement with the material beyond the presentation at the conference.
Topics that might be appropriate for a TREO Talk session:
- A research idea that you are contemplating, but have not started yet
- A research idea that you are developing and would like feedback on
- A research idea that you would like to invite collaborators to join you
- A cutting-edge research topic that you would like feedback on
- A teaching tip for an IS/IT class
- An innovative teaching idea for an IS/IT class
- An idea regarding a new or innovative class for an IS/IT curriculum
- Innovative things that you are doing in your IS/IT class
- An opinion on an issue facing the IS field (e.g., journals, promotion), or any aspect of IS/IT
- A new tool or dataset that you want to share with the IS community
Please submit your TREO abstract at the following site: https://new.precisionconference.com/submissions
You can find an author guide to how to submit to PCS here: Author Guide
August 15, 2020: Submission system opens for TREO Talk submissions