AIS leadership and ICIS Program Chairs are excited to continue the tradition of honoring leaders and researchers in the field of information systems.
On Monday, December 16, AIS leaders will present the LEO and Fellow Awards during the Keynote Presentation. The LEO Award, named for the world’s first business application of computing (The Lyons Electronic Office), recognizes truly outstanding individuals in the field of information systems. The AIS Fellow Award honors individuals who have made excellent research, teaching, and service contributions to information systems, both on the local and global level.
On Tuesday, December 15, ICIS 2020 will announce all conference paper awards, including:
- Best Completed Research Paper Award
- Best Theory Development Paper Award
- Best Short Paper Award
- Best Student Completed Research Paper Award
- Best Paper Award on Information Systems, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship sponsored by the Kauffman Foundation
- Best Student Paper Award on Information Systems, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship sponsored by the Kauffman Foundation
On Wednesday, December 16, AIS leaders will present a variety of AIS membership awards including the Doctoral Student Service Award, AIS Impact Award, Early Career Award, Sandra Slaughter Service Award, and AIS Technology Awards.
Mark your calendars and don’t miss these exciting opportunities to honor Information Systems colleagues.