· Listing your group on the Official ICIS Registration Form
· Processing payment
· Scheduled registration reports
· Scheduled financial reports
· Name badges (following official conference format only)
· Badge ribbons (as available) and lanyard
· Onsite registration service
· Logistical planning
· Discounted menus and menu planning
· Discounted AV prices
· Audio-visual equipment recommendation
· Room layout recommendation
· On-site coordination
· Hotel bill review
|Ancillary Meeting Registration Reports|
Once the ICIS 2020 registration site is live, we will post the number of registrants on the “Ancillary Meetings” page on the ICIS 2020 website by end of the day, every Tuesday.
You will receive a full report with names, dietary restrictions, email address (TBD), before the conference begins.
– week of Oct. 5 – first report
– week of Nov. 26 – second report
– week of Dec. 9 – third report
– You will receive the most current report when you check in at the onsite registration desk.
|Meeting Planning Coordination Fee|
· No planning coordination fee – Only applicable to SIG Business Meetings (without audio visual and/or food and beverage) and AIS related groups such as journals, affiliated conferences, AIS business meetings, etc.
· $250 – Only applicable to SIGS and Chapters. Flat fee regardless of number of days or events.
· $350 – Non-AIS affiliated groups (1-day event), or workshops, and ancillary receptions
· $500 – 2-day event
· $650 – Events three or more days